Hi, I’m Marie Zimenoff, CEO of CTL...
I’m a passionate advocate for career industry professionals and a decades-long practicing career coach myself. I’m so glad you’re here.
The Now, The New & The Next in Careers
Are you looking to connect with professionals in the careers industry to sell a product/service, increase partnerships for referral/affiliate revenue, or hire career service providers? Market your products and services to thousands of resume writers, career coaches, and other careers industry professionals worldwide by becoming a Promotional Associate!
CTL reaches more than 8,000 careers industry professionals through our email and social media marketing efforts. We have a strong community of practitioners who serve thousands of clients annually, are among the leaders in the careers industry, and are seeking to be at the forefront of the industry.
Our audience includes career service providers from universities, community colleges, workforce centers, outplacement companies, corporate talent development arenas, and careers industry businesses.
If you want to establish brand recognition with the leaders in the industry, we have two unique ways to join the community. Each opportunity includes multiple virtual touch-points with the audience and opportunities to meet them in person at annual conferences.For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use this link to set up a time to learn more about partnering with CTL: https://my.timetrade.com/book/B46DN
Option 1: Silver Promotional Associate
Silver Promotional Associates have access to all the benefits of CTL Associates and gain additional exclusive advertising and marketing opportunities, including:
- Introductory email and social media post welcoming the partner and giving them visibility to CTL’s list of more than 8,000 career professionals, job seekers, and recruiters.
- Prominent, comprehensive listing within our Associate database and our public Services for Career Pros directory.
- Three (3) prominent text advertisements including direct link to your website in weekly newsletter also distributed via social media, with total distribution to 8,000+ career professionals worldwide.
- Marketing opportunities on the Job Seeker Resource page (when relevant).
- Company name acknowledgement in Career Thought Leader white paper publications related to Career Jam: Where Experts Forecast The New & The Next.
- Exclusive opportunities to promote your products and services through revenue-sharing agreements.
- Acknowledgement with logo, website, and contact information in annual Professional Development Symposium materials.